[ep.79] We are joined by special guest Danny Seoane for a special episode taking a deep dive into our favorite live concert experiences, and how the music festival scene has grown and evolved. Plus, thoughts on Triple Frontier, Kingdom Hearts III, The 2000s, and more. WBAM!
*Apologies for the partial low quality audio on this one. We’ll be back in shape next week.
E-mail us: email@example.com
Ep 79 Shownotes
- Ketchup korner
- Danny – 2000s, curb your enthusiasm, KH3 (00:04:56)
- Drew – CoD4 remastered, the state, the 90s (00:11:37)
- Hunter – Triple Frontier, Billie Eilish (00:20:20)
- Ernest – Leaving Neverland (00:31:15)
- Music festival discussion (00:35:16)
- City Fest vs Camping Fest
- Favorite festival so far?
- What makes a good festival performance?
- Festival Bubble popping – is the market over-saturated? (01:07:49)
- Booking for festivals issues
- Top 3 Concerts (01:36:23)
- Outro (02:14:34)